Please click on position link to see the qualifying criteria
We’re seeking a talented highly motivated software engineer with extensive development experience in Python. The successful candidate will work closely with our development team on the implementation of asynchronous and distributed Python applications both on-premise and in AWS. This is an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach who wishes to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
• Work with Python frameworks such as Tornado and Celery.
• Ensure applications have automated test suites.
• Work within a microservices architecture.
• Ensure that application observability is enabled through the implementation of metrics using Prometheus
• To provide guidance on the technological and methodological direction of systems in support of business strategies.
• Minimum of 6 year’s development experience with extensive experience in Python development.
• Experience with Celery for distributed task processing. •
Experience working with AWS.
• Solid Linux and scripting background.
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated Data Bi Engineer to join our client services team. We work with some of the leading FinTech companies. Our team shares a passion with our client for rapid innovation, creativity, and commitment to deliver, which is a cornerstone of our approach and competitive advantage. We are committed to attracting and developing the very best people who are dedicated to exceptional service delivery.
• 3-5 years professional experience
• Experiences with designing and developing across data and BI, primarily with ETL and dimensional data modeling
• Experiences with SQL – TSQL, SQL, PL/PGSQL
• Experiences with AWS – Redshift, S3, Lambda
• Experiences with MPP – Amazon Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Teradata
• Columnar databases
• DWH modeling / Dimensional modeling
• ETL / ELT
• Python basic programming skills and understanding of unit testing
• Git or any other version control
• CI/CD experience is a plus
· Golang programming language
· Deep Linux system knowledge
· Deep containerization experiences with Docker, Kubernetes
· In-depth knowledge of industry best practice (CI/CD/DevOps/Agile)
· Some experiences with either: Azure, AWS or Google cloud
What to Expect:
· A flat team structure and a highly collaborative culture that values progress over perfection and encourages creativity, innovation, and diversity.
· A highly motivated global team of colleagues.
· A flexible working style.